By M. Anthony Thompson (auth.), M. Anthony Thompson (eds.)
Read Online or Download Actes du Conseil Général Proceedings of the General Council: VOL. XXXI, 31e Session Helsinki 1965 August 15–21 août PDF
Similar general books
As grueling as clinical experiences and coaching are, with applicable self-discipline and time administration it really is attainable to stick afloat, keep one's sanity, in attaining one's pursuits, and nonetheless take pleasure in a satisfying lifestyles. it's the objective of this publication to stimulate proposal approaches that nurture a fit perspective towards organizing one's time and existence as a way to enhance one's personal caliber of lifestyles in addition to the patient's healthiness.
This can be quantity I of a huge two-volume paintings, a ancient list and advisor to bibliographic efforts on the entire languages of the area, that's designed to serve the pro in addition to non-professional reader as a primary aspect of access for info approximately any language. through consulting the Bibliography, the reader will fast manage to determine particular bibliographic resources for specific subject matters of curiosity, and therefore swiftly start to slender the quest for info.
- Philosophy of Psychology
- Artificial General Intelligence: 5th International Conference, AGI 2012, Oxford, UK, December 8-11, 2012. Proceedings
- Self-adjoint Extensions in Quantum Mechanics: General Theory and Applications to Schrödinger and Dirac Equations with Singular Potentials
- La Guerre d Algérie du General Salan
- Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling SET, Vols. 1A and 1B
- Topology: General and Algebraic Topology, and Applications Proceedings of the International Topological Conference held in Leningrad, August 23–27, 1982
Extra info for Actes du Conseil Général Proceedings of the General Council: VOL. XXXI, 31e Session Helsinki 1965 August 15–21 août
Norman S. Field, Bibliothecaire en Chef ad. int. de la Bibliotheque des Nations Unies, que nous tenons a remercier vivement de ses bons offices. COMPTES DE LA FEDERATION (du l er janvier 1964 au 31 decembre 1964) I. COMPTE GENERAL Recettes Actif au 1er janvier 1964 Cotisations (1963 et 1964) Droits inscript. de Rome Vente de publications Interets . . . . Fr. s. 73 Fr. s. Impressions . . . . 90 Papeterie . . 10 Taxes postales . 85 . . . 73 40 lI. COMPTE FlAB/UNESCO (du l er janvier 1964 au 31 decembre 1964) Recettes Fr.
An important contribution from the English-speaking world this year has been the work begun in the Committee on Statistics by its new chairman, Mr. J. C. Lorenz, of Washington. The standardization of library statistics will be a very considerable achievement, and this year we can perhaps say (( WeIl begun is half done". We understand that the Statistics Committee will now be strengthened by a secretary, Mr Torrington, working in London as a representative of the National Library of Australia. During the year we have received some useful and positive criticisms of the organization of IFLA Council meetings from an American professor of librarianship in an article published in Libri, and more directly to me from the British Library Association.
2) A comparative international study of legal deposit, undertaken by Mr. J. Brock, of the Royal Library, Brussels, under contract with UNESCO. The work has been somewhat delayed, but IFLA hopes to publish this important study in 1966. Section 0/ Technological University Libraries (fATUL). The Telecode and Address Book prepared under contract with UNESCO, and originally 32 to be published in the UNESCO Bulletin for Libraries, will now be published by IFLA as a reference book. Committee on Uniform Cataloguing Rules.